Mazda Dealer Serving Oklahoma
Bob Moore Mazda Serving Oklahoma
If you’re looking for a new sports car, sedan or SUV, check out the inventory at Bob Moore Mazda of Oklahoma City. Bob Moore Mazda is conveniently located in Oklahoma City, near Norman and Edmond, but we are here to serve all of Oklahoma.
- Centrally located in Oklahoma’s Capital city, Oklahoma City
- Bob Moore Mazda offers in-house financing
- Our service team consists of highly trained and experienced technicians
Call us or stop by and check out our large inventory of models available for sale or lease and ask us about trade-in values.
Schedule a Test Drive at Bob Moore Mazda
When you come by Bob Moore Mazda, you’ll want to see how the vehicle you want handles. Try out a Mazda CX-30 or a Mazda CX-50 or maybe the Miata convertible. We want you to be happy with your new car so what better way to know what you like than to schedule a test drive.
Financing a Bob Moore Mazda Vehicle
Visit with our in-store finance team who will work with you to help you get the car you want with the financing you need. They can even discuss trade-in value on your current vehicle to make the vehicle you choose even more affordable.
Visiting from Oklahoma City
Travel via I-235 N and US-77 N to N Lincoln Blvd and US-77 N to 13045 N Kelley Ave, Oklahoma City, OK.
Vehicle Service Department
Once you drive your new Mazda off the lot, you’ll want to keep it running well with regular maintenance. Our service technicians provide a variety of services to care for your SUV or car.
- Battery testing
- Oil change
- Wheel alignment
- Tire tread check and air pressure check
If your vehicle needs repairs our team will provide you with top-notch reliable service to get you back on the road. You can rely on us to take care of major and minor repairs with the latest equipment for an accurate diagnosis.
Sights in Oklahoma
Oklahoma was the 46th state to enter the union on November 16th, 1907. For several years prior to their entry into the union, Oklahoma was considered “Indian Territory” named for the popular vernacular of the time that referred to the presence of Native Americans. Today Oklahoma is a major producer of fossil fuels and agricultural products. You’ll find a rich history and beautiful landscapes in Oklahoma, and it’s a great place to plan your vacation with must-see sights like the following:
- Great Salt Plains State Park – Set on the shores of Great Salt Planes Lake, this park offers beautiful scenery and seemingly endless sparkling salt plains of Oklahoma with many outdoor activities like boating, fishing, birdwatching, and hiking.
- Natural Falls State Park – Home to the stunning scenery of the Ozark Highlands and the beautiful 75-foot waterfall that gives it its name, here you can take breathtaking photos, but aside from the natural backdrop you can also rent a cozy yurt for camping or bring your own gear for a wonderful outdoor experience.
- National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum – Learn about the history of the local cowboy and how they played a role in developing the state to what it is today.
- Oklahoma city Museum of Osteology – Visitors of all ages will enjoy learning about the skeletons of all kinds of creatures at this unique museum.