MAZDA DEALER SERVING Edmond
Bob Moore Mazda Serving Edmond
Discover great deals on your favorite Mazda models at your local Edmond Mazda dealer, Bob Moore Mazda. See the Mazda CX-5 in person or check out the Mazda6. You’ll quickly find out why it’s so easy to shop at your local dealership.
- Convenient location not far from your home or office
- Flexible terms to fit your budget with in-house financing
- Knowledgeable service department with certified technicians
Call us to schedule an appointment to check out the latest models or our used inventory. You can also stop in on your way home from work or running errands to see what we have available.
Schedule a Test Drive at Bob Moore Mazda
Get behind the wheel of a Mazda Miata or the Mazda3 to see how they suit your driving style. The only way to get a feel for your preferred Mazda is with a test drive at Bob Moore Mazda.
Financing a Bob Moore Mazda Model
Drive home your favorite Mazda when you apply for in-house financing. Our team works through the application quickly to get you approved and get you inside your new Mazda vehicle fast, often in the same day. Get started even sooner by filling out the online application.
Visiting from Edmond
You’re just ten minutes away from some fabulous deals. Start out heading west on South Blvd and continue onto North Eastern Avenue. Turn right onto NE 136th St/E Memorial Rd. Turn left onto N Kelley Avenue and the destination will be on your right.
Vehicle Service Team
Take care of your Mazda vehicle for many years of dependable use with regular maintenance. The service team at Bob Moore Mazda provides high-quality service for all your needs based on manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Get oil and filter changes
- Have tire tread checked and pressure refilled as needed
- Get tires rotated
- Have your wheels realigned
Anytime you have a problem with your Mazda, you can rely on the service department to figure it out quickly with the latest diagnostics equipment. They will work hard to get you back up and running and back on the road.
Sights in Edmond
Edmond is rich in history as part of the Land Run of 1889 when Oklahoma was still just a territory. This city is also home to part of the historic Route 66. Today, the community is diverse with many residents commuting to Oklahoma City. There are plenty of fun activities and attractions right here in Edmond to appeal to people of all ages.
- 1889 Territorial Schoolhouse – This building is the first school house in the Oklahoma Territorty and one of the oldest buildings in the state.
- Arctic Edge Ice Arena – Have fun on the ice with skating lessons or as part of a hockey league. This venue also offers open skating.
- Arcadia Lake – Go swimming or fishing for a relaxing afternoon or play a game of disc golf at this lake, which is located on East 2nd You can also spend the night camping for more adventure.
- Arcadia Round Barn – See a unique creation with a round barn, which was built to withstand tornadoes which are prevalent in Oklahoma.