Mazda Dealer Serving Shawnee
Bob Moore Mazda Serving Shawnee
If you’re looking for a fun vehicle that is also practical and affordable, you’re sure to get the best deals at your local Shawnee Mazda dealer, Bob Moore Mazda. You’ll find a large selection of SUVs, coupes and sedans to choose from for almost any budget and driver. It just doesn’t get any better than shopping locally.
- Convenient location near your home or your job
- Finance team has multiple loan products for almost every budget
- Experienced service technicians who are trained on Mazda technology
Give us a call to schedule an appointment that fits in with your busy day or just stop by to see our current inventory when you have time.
Schedule a Test Drive at Bob Moore Mazda
Financing a Bob Moore Mazda Model
It’s easy to afford your chosen Mazda when you apply for financing with the finance department at Bob Moore Mazda. The team will work with you for the monthly payments and terms that meet your needs. You can even get started faster by filling out the online application for quick approval.
Visiting from Shawnee
In just about 45 minutes, you can be browsing the latest deals. Start out on I-40 W/OK-3 W for ten minutes. Continue on I-40 W and drive to North Kelley Avenue in Oklahoma City about 40 miles away. Take the exit toward Southbound Kelley Avenue/Memorial Road from US-77 N. Turn right onto North Kelley Avenue where your destination will be located on your right.
Vehicle Service Team
Enjoy years of service from your Mazda when you get it serviced regularly. The service department at Bob Moore Mazda. The service technicians provide a full range or routine maintenance tasks as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Oil and filter change
- Brake inspection
- Tire rotation
- Inspection of belts and hoses
When there’s a problem, you can trust the service team to fix it. Using the latest diagnostics equipment, they will find out where the issue lies and provide an estimate for a repair. They use genuine OEM parts for long-lasting wear and optimal performance for your vehicle.
Sights in Shawnee
The first residents of the area now known as Shawnee were the Sac and Fox tribes with the Shawnee and Kickapoo tribes coming later. Cattle drivers from Texas moved herds into the area while settlers looking for more land chose the area as home. Today, Shawnee is home to a diverse culture as well as the Citizen Potawatomi Nation, which is the ninth in size for Native American tribes in the US. Visitors and residents will find plenty to do and see right here.
- Citizen Potawatomi Nation Cultural Heritage Center – Learn about one of the largest Native American tribes in the US at this museum, library and event center.
- Downtown Shawnee – Experience history with museums, railroad memorabilia and more as you browse shops and taste the flavors of various restaurants.
- Pottawatomie County Museum – This museum tells the story of the area in a building that is a landmark from the turn of the 20th
- Eagle Aviary – Learn about the bald eagles who call this place home due to injuries that prevent them from living in the wild.