BOB MOORE MAZDA SAFETY
There are many features and attributes that drivers want from their new car. But the one thing that all drivers can agree on is that superior safety is a must. And that is why Mazda is one of the most popular vehicles on the road. According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety in their Top Safety Picks for 2020, Mazda leads the pack with five different vehicles making this prestigious list. Included on the list are:
How Mazda Uses Technology To increase Your Safety
It is no accident that Mazda lead the entire industry with more IIHS top safety picks than any other carmaker in the world. At Mazda, technology is applied to enhance each model, including increased fuel economy, performance, and handling. But the most important technological advances are those that protect the driver and passengers in every Mazda vehicle on the road. Some of these life-saving features include:
- I-Activsense- This state-of-the-art system is focused on keeping drivers focused and attentive to their surroundings. Milliwave radar and cameras monitor and alert for things like potential hazards and adverse conditions. And while some obstacles are unavoidable, Activsense strives to reduce the severity of the situation and the possible injury to the vehicle’s passengers.
- Active Safety Technology- This feature is almost like driving with the aid of a crystal ball. The system helps drivers predict and avoid hazards via visual and auditory alerts.
- Intelligent Transport Systems- ITS reduces the number of accidents and the amount of congestion on the road by tracking real-time data. Information about other vehicles and pedestrians is relayed to the drive to help select a more optimal route with less traffic and potential for accidents.
- Pre-Collision Safety Technology- These warnings sound before your vehicle makes contact with another vehicle or obstacle. This warning system is designed to help drivers avoid collisions and injuries.
- Passive Safety Features- Even with all of this new technology, not all accidents can be prevented. So, Mazda includes several passive safety features to protect vehicle passengers, including SKYACTIV- Body with ring structure, seatbelts with a pre-tensioner and load limiter, an anti-intrusion brake pedal, SRS airbags just to name a few.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
At Mazda, we believe that our responsibility is to provide our loyal customers with the safest vehicles possible. And we are dedicated to meeting that lofty goal. But what really matters is that other vehicle authorities also agree that our vehicle’s safety is superior to other brands. Here are just a few of the accolades that Mazda vehicles have received.
- From the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety- More TSP+ models than any other manufacturer as of June 2020
- U.S. News & World Report– 2020 Best Car Brand
- Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.COM– 2019 Brand Image Award- Best Performance Brand
These trusted authorities validate the Mazda pledge to provide the highest level of safety of any vehicle maker in the world. So stop into Bob Moore Mazda and test drive any or all of these vehicles that are fun to drive, economical. And most importantly, offer superior safety for you and your loved ones.