MAZDA DEALER SERVING Yukon
Bob Moore Mazda Serving Yukon
Visit your local Yukon Mazda dealer, Bob Moore Mazda, to see the Mazda3 in person. Perhaps you’re more interested in the Mazda CX-5. No matter what you are looking for, you’ll find great deals close to home. There are so many reasons to choose a local dealership for your next new or used vehicle.
- Located conveniently near your home or job
- Easy financing for almost all budgets and situations
- Experienced service technicians who are trained on Mazda technology
Call us to set up an appointment to see our current inventory or drop by when you’re in the area.
Schedule a Test Drive at Bob Moore Mazda
See how the Mazda MX-5 Miata feels when you take a test drive at Bob Moore Mazda. Maybe the Mazda6 fits your style better. The only way to know which model is right for you is to get behind the wheel.
Financing a Bob Moore Mazda Model
It is so easy to afford a Mazda vehicle when you come to Bob Moore Mazda for financing. Our in-house finance team is ready to help you get into that vehicle you’ve been dreaming about with a loan that works with your budget. Get started by filling out the online application or come in and talk to our awesome team.
Visiting from Yukon
It only takes about 30 minutes to arrive at the place of fabulous deals. Start out on OK-66 E/W Main ST/US Route 66 heading east for almost four miles. Turn left onto the ramp to Turnpike. Merge onto the John Kilpatrick Turnpike. Take the exit to US-77 N toward Edmond. Take the exit toward Southbound Kelley Ave/Memorial Road and turn right onto N Kelley Avenue where you will reach your destination.
Vehicle Service Team
Keep that sports car purring or the SUV running efficiently with routine maintenance as recommended by the manufacturer. You can trust the service team at Bob Moore Mazda to help you care for your new Mazda.
- Standard oil and filter change
- Tire inspection and pressure check
- Inspection of belts and hoses
- Brake inspection
When there’s a problem with your vehicle from wear and tear, you can be sure that our service team will fix it accurately and fast. We work hard to get you back to your busy life quickly.
Sights in Yukon
A small city just outside Oklahoma City, Yukon was named for a territory in Canada that was the site of a gold rush in the 1890s. Today, many residents choose to make this place their home as they commute to Oklahoma City. You’ll find numerous activities and attractions in the area for every interest.
- Czech Hall – Learn about the Czech people who made Yukon their home over the decades and their culture. You can also enjoy a few festivals here each year.
- Route 66 Park – Get a fantastic view when you climb the observation tower where you will see Lake Overholser. You can visit three ponds and enjoy a variety of scenery in this 148-acre park.
- Express Clydesdales Ranch – A working farm, this scenic attraction is home to several Clydesdale horses that make a historic barn from 1936 their home.
Archery Traditions of Oklahoma – Learn the valuable skill of archery at this venue or practice your skills to improve for gaming or hunting.